6 year old fan asks Sebastian a question.
6 year old fan asks Sebastian a question.
I am SICK and TIRED of people objecting to seeing women using their breasts for what they are actually for. BREASTFEEDING IS NOT VULGAR OR OBSCENE.
I support breastfeeding all the way, even if it is in public.
And the award winning one:
THIS. THIS. THIS/
Why D&D can’t write woman part two(x)
Show!Asha(still in denial of “Yara”)
- is reduced to the stereotype of a “bitchy tomboy”.
- d&d think that the viewers are so dumb enough to mix a wildling woman up with an ironborn princess.
- the one and only glorious gemma whelan being the only comfort of this role.
- waste of wonderful canon!characte.
- repeatedly insults theon by calling him a cunt.
- bullies theon all the time for the sake of it.
- not enough screentime or character development, when we get scenes with random whores who needn’t be there.
- doesn’t show much of her softer side until season 3, but she is only in season 3 for like 5 minutes.
- isn’t nearly as badass as her book counterpart until season .
- No but what the fuck is a Yara though?
- is a motherfucking q u e e n.
- doesn’t care about husbands, wants adventures instead.
- is married to her axe, and her dirk is her suckling babe.
- doesn’t let anyone tell her she can’t do anything(kingsmoot anyone?).
- is a real heartbreaker.
- hates the word cunt.
- is not a “proper lady wishing for a husband and children”, yet she still stands up for her own sex; something which the showrunners see as a myth.
- nr1 badass gangsta biatch 101.
- loves pretty boys, and they love her even more.
- totally confident with her sexuality, and takes no shit for it.
- despite being the n1 badass gangsta biatch, she is kind, witty, clever and takes no shit.
- never lets anyone bring her down for being a woman.
- is a developed and interesting character who breaks stereotypes.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
Re-blog for realz! This is all of my favorite things.
REBLOGGING THIS BECAUSE when I was a kid I did this same thing (having grown up with cats) and was reprimanded by my neighbors and still hold the guilt to this day
I used to have a Chihuahua who would always land on her feet. She looked like a mini hyena though so I sometimes doubted she was a true dog. I could hold her at chest height (I’m five foot) and drop her and she would land perfectly.
dear ben & jerry, please make this…
The Marauders used to take turns taking care of Harry when the others had Order business or were too busy or needed a night off. It became a tradition among them, as they were passing the baby into the next caretaker’s hands, to say “you’re it. good luck.”
The last thing Sirius saw as he was falling through the veil was Remus running over to Harry, and the last thought that ran through his head was “you’re it. good luck.”
Gonna have to go a little further to prove your a geek than just put on Star Wars underwear and glasses, muscleboy. #fakegeekguys
whats the difference between outlaws and inlaws
outlaws are wanted
come on reblog this my grandma told me this joke and was convinced she was going to be famous on tumblr for it
every time my mom and grandma get into an argument my grandma says “excuse me pamela i am famous on the tumbler”
You can be mature and respectful and still have a dirty sense of humour.
You can curse a lot and still be highly intelligent with a massive vocabulary.
You can be quiet and reserved and still be witty and even outgoing in certain circles.You can be intelligent and sharp-minded and still forget what month it is
you can dance if you wanna, you can leave your friends behind
i actually had this conversation today
That’s it, WE CAN ALL GO HOME NOW. There won’t ever be a better graphic that summarizes sexist double standards in today’s geek culture.
THIS IS OUR CULTURE IN A NUTSHELL.
Drive Recklessly - Video
Taken from reddit but it can’t be stressed enough
Making fun of fat people at the gym is like making fun of sick people at the hospital.
"Lol wow you’re doing chemotherapy? Clearly you suck at it if you still have cancer."